Clash Royale Major Balance Update 8/24 – Massive Changes
Within the next few hours, Supercell is going to launch their new Clash Royale major balance update 8/24. It has been announced three days back but we had found no clue what is going to happen to each of the cards. But recently, Supercell said on their official forum and in a tweet that 15 cards are getting balanced. That’s a huge update and you might have a question: will it change the gameplay?
In this Clash Royale major balance update 8/24, some of the cards were nerfed while others were made greater. One remarkable change is to the Zap where it’s duration has been decreased by a staggering 50%. That could fall out of favor for many players. The Ice Wizard, Miner and the Zap are among the cards to get nerfed the most. I believe the Ice Wizard and the Miner will still be good cards to use in my deck, but the Zap could fall down as I told earlier. 🙁
Want to start winning in Clash Royale? Here are 7 Clash Royale Tips for Beginners to Start Winning Battles
Well, this update has good effects too, some cards are being risen. Cards such as Golem, Archer, and the Prince are getting helped. These cards could be the next ultimate pushers in the game. However, defensive cards such as Bomb Towers and Cannons are being restored. The Hog Rider and the Poison spell will be having minor changes. But in spite of all these, Supercell wants to keep the game fun and make it more competitive. 😀
Clash Royale Major Balance Update 8/24 (Changes)
It’s time to know if this massive update will change the gameplay. The update is taking place within the next couple of hours, it’s very close! Without talking more, let’s get into it. 😉
- Royal Giant: Hit Speed decreased to 1.7 seconds from 1.5 seconds.
- Zap: Stun Duration decreased to 0.5 seconds from 1 second.
- Princess: Area Damage radius decreased by 25%
- Ice Wizard: Hit Points decreased by 5%
- Miner: Deploy Time increased to 1 second from 0.7 seconds, and Hitpoints decreased by 6%
- Baby Dragon: Hit Speed increased to 1.6 seconds from 1.8 seconds
- Dark Prince: Damage increased by 7.5%
- Bowler: Elixir cost decreased to 5 from 6 whereas Hitpoints decreased by 7%, and Damage decreased by 10%
- Lumberjack: Speed increased to ‘Very Fast’ from ‘Fast’, Hit Speed increased to 0.7 seconds from 1.1 seconds, Damage decreased by 23%
- The Log: Cast time decreased by 66%, and travel speed increased by 20%
- Golem: Death and Hit Damage increased by 5%, and Hitpoints increased by 1%
Golemite:Death and Hit Damage increased by 8%, and Hitpoints increased by 3.2%
- P.E.K.K.A: Damage increased by 5%
- Tombstone: Spawn Speed increased to 2.5 seconds from 2.9 seconds
- Archers: Damage increased by 2%
- Prince: Damage increased by 2%
Clash Royale Major Balance Update 8/24 (Official Tweet)
The previous balance update: Clash Royale Balance Update News & Changes (June 2016)
All are all the things you need to know about this Clash Royale Major Balance Update 8/24. However, you could say, the gameplay will change a bit. For instance, you have to create yourself a new deck if you feel too exhausted about this Clash Royale massive balance update 8/24. I used the Zap because of its awesome stability and damage, but now I don’t think I will be using it. However, this update does make the game more appealing and fun. So, I find no negative points in this Clash Royale major balance update 8/24.
Anyway, if you found this post helpful, consider sharing it on Facebook. Let your Clash Royale friends know about these changes that the game will be having after the Clash Royale major balance update 8/24. You might consider writing down your opinions on what you think about this update. You can also subscribe for instant news and more! 😉